Here you may find, the many ramblings of my mind.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Plan

OK! I have made a new plan for future activities such as universities and jobs! I did a search for the top hotels and resorts in Hawaii (those are some expensive places!) and went to a few of their employment websites. A couple of them mentioned University of Denver and talked about the programs they have for the graduates there. My goal is to get accepted there, do an internship in Hawaii, travel abroad for a semester, and then major in Resort and Hotel Management. After that, I want to move to Hawaii and become a hotel/resort manager in one of the top rated places!
There is only a few things that don't happen in this plan that I want to happen. I wont get to fly a fighter jet, and I wont get to travel as much as I really want to. The traveling thing bugs me the most. There are so many things to see in this world and I hope that someday the opportunity to see some majority of them will come.
On to more present issues. Mom and Sister are in poor shape. A week or so ago, mom broke her toe. I'm not sure what she was doing, but somehow she slammed it into a door. The toe is all wrapped up now and the doctor said it should be better in three to four weeks. That is about half the time that my sister has been given to heal. She was outside on her skateboard when she fell and broke her arm. Technically, I'm not sure if it is a break; the doctor said that it is a crack in her elbow. Either way, she can't move it and it is going to be in a big clunky cast for awhile.
I have nothing else to report. :) I hope everyone has had a nice week.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh no, sorry to hear about your mom and sis! I hope they feel better soon. But yay for you for already planning ahead for your future, very cool! I hope it all works out :-)

Life Is Good said...

All sounds really cool! If you are living in Hawaii we may have to come and visit YOU! Ha Ha!

Give mom and sis hugs and kisses from us!