Here you may find, the many ramblings of my mind.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Summer...sigh...

In my opinion it is not coming fast enough. I have 28 days left of school, blah. Once school gets out, me and mom are planning on going to the caverns! I want to sign up for one of those extra tours where you have to use knee pads and helmets with lamps on them. You get to crawl through crazy tight squeezes and stuff. Sounds very fun! Other than planning for summer I am just trying to hold on to reassurances that time will keep on passing at an even pace and school will end in a month. I think time is lying to me and it will go into and infinite loop soon.

Everyone else here is doing OK. Gally is healing very nicely and quicker than expected and mom is waiting for summer just like me. Unfortunately, there is an awful sick going around. It starts with a sore throat, then crazy stuffiness, then you just feel like hell. I have been battling it with bottles of vitamin C every day, and that seems to help a lot. I am only slightly stuffy. Mom said she had a sore throat yesterday and Gally has one right now.

Well, I have to start getting ready for school. I think it should start at noon. :) that would be so nice....oh well.

No comments: