Here you may find, the many ramblings of my mind.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Long time no see...

Hello. I know it has been forever since i have last wrote something but I'm back. Things are feeling very strange at the moment. I am waiting for so many things to happen but it feels like life is currently uneventful...
I am excited about the things that are going to occur later this year. First and foremost, School is going to be out in 50 days, 11 hours, and 8 minutes! I made an online time counter thingy. When school is over I will be visiting my aunt and uncle for the summer, in one of my favorite towns on earth. In June my cousin (their daughter) will be getting married there as well. Very exciting!!! I haven't met her future husband but I've heard that he is very nice. I can't wait to see him and the rest of my family that I haven't seen in ages. After summer I will be going back to school as a senior! I am happy and worried about this fact because next semester I will also be taking a class at the university. I still need to get in the application and take a placement exam. Scary, scary, scary. I already took the ACT and got a 26! I have been assured that, that is a good score but a certain angry math teacher is insisting that I take it two more times...the crazy. After school starts again, I have three big things to look forward to for the rest of the year. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer will be released on August 2nd. It is the fourth book in the Twilight saga. The story is about a young girl and a vampire who fall in love. Twilight (the first book) will come out in the movie theaters on December 12th. And lastly, I will be turning a most happy age on my birthday in December!!! All this excitement is building up and I have nothing to put it in. I hope summer gets here soon.

1 comment:

Life Is Good said...

What do you mean a SENIOR? Man you are making me feel old!